Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Can this be life?

A week without a post - all due to a turn-of-the-season cold. Yes, I have been laid up in bed, coughing and sniffing, downing spoonfuls of expectorant and liquidized meals. Having not had an illness at all when I was killing my body at work, I am tickled by the irony of succumbing to the lurgy when under no such stress or strain.

It's a big week - well, bigger than the last few. Interview tomorrow with Diane Abbott, then maybe Friday at the Institute for Citizenship (to be confirmed). Hopefully, my coughing and spluttering will have cleared up by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google