Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Crappy test...

Well, I took the GRE test this morning. Not as good as I can do, I think - I didn't really perform on the Quantitative component. Ah well...

Multiple choice - a hideous exercise in identifying impostors, totally lacking in philosophical merit. The exercise is based always on a ruse - you have to isolate the dissemblers, rather than make a positive stride to the truth. Well, what do you expect from the nation that invented the idiotic "Pepsi Challenge"?

Overall thoughts? Above average, but no torpedo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google