Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Monday, September 13, 2004

Recovery of Patience

I am having problems loafing.

Not having the pressure of something required, demanded of me, makes me uncomfortable - a psychological dysfunction, where impatience appears without warning like a storm cloud and my feet begin to tap in anticipation of something that cannot appear.

Is this the challenge of risk? I take a chance on Providence, but then cannot trust her to respond.

Avenues show their outline, fleetingly, then fade without leaving a trace. Possibilities materialise as floating barchans, but leave as vapour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google