Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

A rusty brain may squeak at the hinges, unless unhinged

I'm losing it - just totally losing it. My mind has been stuttering, into gear, then out, I mean to do something then I don't. I am forgetting everything, minute to minute, sentence to sentence - and I'm ending up ignoring everyone. Family are getting pissed off with me, friends think I'm being aloof...

Pull it together, pull it together, pull it together...

Rusty, rusty brain... what lubricant, pray tell, can I find to ease you back into silent swivel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google