Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Getting on, getting by...

My posts have been pretty unhappy recently, so I'm going to try and make this a more upbeat one - both Abby and Lauren shame me with their positivity, as I languish in my navel-gazing. All my blogging negativity is due, in truth, to laziness - I'm not writing with any regularity, which mis-influences fluency. So, I have a plan to make better my verbal gunfire.

I turn 29 on Tuesday, and I have to admit it's a weird feeling. Entering the final year of my twenties, and it will be time soon to evaluate the third decade in its totality.

Thus, I am proposing a series of retrospective posts, each focused on each year of my twenties. I shall use as my material the life, loves, sounds, visions and words of what was, at that time, in that scene.

Coming soon - 1996, the year I turned 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google