Before my eyes:
       "Machinal" by Sophie Treadwell
       "Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin


       In my ears:
       "Million Miles from Home" - Keziah Jones
       "Eye to the Telescope" - KT Tunstall

Friday, April 29, 2005

Rocket Brothers

If you haven't seen the video for the song "Rocket Brothers", I thoroughly recommend it. The song is not new, I think it's from 2003, but I remember catching it on MTV briefly, being entranced, then forgetting it until recently.

The music is interesting enough, however unspectacular, but the video tells a dark story in black-and-white cartoon strip, about a pair of scientists whose friendship is put under strain by competing ambition and human desire.

You can find the video at the Kashmir website. Note that you need to scroll down the window to get to the right video - i.e. the cartoon and not the documentary trailer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google